“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
Make 2015 the year you allow yourself sacred space to deeply consider your life’s images and choices, and discover how to manifest the abundant life you desire.
Join me in creating a place for reflection and connection to the potential that is present in your life today. Based on the 40-Day Prosperity Plan of John Randolph Price, and updated to reflect the diverse lifestyles of today, Living Abundance is designed to respect your busy schedule and support your longing to find deep meaning, joy, and purpose in your life.
Throughout the year, a meditation will be posted weekly for your contemplation. There are no classes to attend. You are in complete control of when you access the meditation each week, and you have the luxury of time to reflect on each step of the process and how it is mirrored in your current life.
In addition, on scheduled “class” days, I will moderate a group conference call discussion on the meditation at hand. You are invited to join in community to share your experiences and deepen in relationship with yourself and others. If you are unable to participate, or choose to forgo joining the call, it will be posted online for you to access when it best fits your needs and your schedule.
There will also be a private discussion board online, which I will moderate. It is a place for you to share your experiences with the group, receive guidance and support, and ask questions. This discussion board is available to you 24/7, at your convenience.
Join me on a journey of discovery that holds the potential to shift your life joyfully toward your highest and best, in an endeavor that supports you and brings sacred purpose into your life. You are worth the effort. What you choose to do with your life deeply matters.
Click here to read my experience.
Several years ago I began John Randolph Price’s 40 Day Prosperity practice in an act of desperation aimed at meeting the overwhelming challenges present in my overloaded life. What began as a 40-day practice to “fix” everything actually continued for 794 days. Yes, you read that correctly. I practiced faithfully for 794 days.
During this time my life was completely remade. I was dismantled and remade spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and financially. I cannot honestly say to you that this practice alone remade my life. The wheels of change were in motion long before I latched onto his practice. What I can say to you is this: I believe there is great compassion and potential for good in the spiritual essence that resides within each and every one of us.
My 794 day odyssey revealed to me the pure potential this practice holds for accessing the grace residing within each human being while encompassing diverse spiritual beliefs with respect. It revealed to me the infinite capacity this practice has to honor your own beliefs as well as the deeply held beliefs of others in community, while staying firmly rooted in your faith of choice.
I believe the power of love within us and all around us is the Truth we are being called to affirm in our lives, in our livelihoods, and in our communities today. Join me and make 2015 a year of discovery and transformation into the life that makes you joyfully come alive!
|Dates:||January – December 2015|
Meditations posted and group conference calls available each Thursday throughout the year.
See detailed calendar below.
– meditations posted each scheduled Thursday
– group conference call available each scheduled Thursday
– 24/7 access to private group discussion board
|Price:||$495 – or – Six Installments of $90|
|Labyrinth:||Add 4 Labyrinth Walks per month – $100|
If you are in the Jacksonville area, deepen your experience by adding labyrinth walks to your weekly practice.
|Facilitator:||Rev. Leah Hall|
Rev. Hudson provides a sacred space for you to experience your wholeness and your own unique expression of Divine grace.
All fields required.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Assignments – Posted Thursdays at 9:00 am.
Conference Calls – Thursdays at 7:00 pm, EST
Dates (for Post & Conference Calls)
January: 8, 15, 22, 29
February: 5, 12, 19, 26
March: 5, 12, 19, 26
April: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
May: 7, 14, 21, 28
June: 4, 18
July: 2, 16, 30
August: 13, 27
September: 3, 10, 17, 24
October: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
November: 5, 12, 19
December: 3, 10
Note: Schedule subject to change. All updates will be communicated to class participants via private blog post and directly through email.
Omnisara provides a sacred space where all are welcome to grow personally and in community. We honor and celebrate diversity as well as the sacred elements that are common to all great spiritual traditions, religions, and belief systems by practicing a high level of compassion, respect, and personal integrity.
By participating in an Omnisara event or workshop, you are consciously agreeing to the following terms:
- Confidentiality. Aware of the harm that is caused by a lack of trust, you agree to hold yourself to the highest level of accountability by taking to heart the ethics of privacy and discretion. You agree to hold in the strictest confidence all things shared within the safety of the group.
- Communication. Aware of the suffering that is caused by careless speech, you agree to practice compassionate, honest communication that extends to others the care and respect that you wish to receive when you are exploring a personal challenge within the group.
- Content. Aware of the detriment that is caused by sharing content and materials with others who are not participating in an Omnisara event, you agree to hold all Omnisara content and materials solely for your own personal growth and development. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, or share Omnisara content and materials without prior written permission.
- Solicitation. Aware of the discomfort that is caused by solicitation and promotion for personal gain, you agree to participate in an Omnisara event to deepen your own development and community building. While we encourage an authentic exchange of resources and ideas, Omnisara will not allow self-promotion or advertising during events or workshops.
- Privacy. Aware of the damage that is caused by the unauthorized use of personal information, you agree to abstain from repurposing any information about other Omnisara participants for your personal or professional use without their express permission. Contact information for all Omnisara events is private, and will not be disseminated to nonparticipants or outside information outlets for products and/or services.
- Complaints. Aware of the pain that is caused by conflict, if you see any of these guidelines have been broken, you agree to advise us so that we may help transform a problematic situation into an opportunity for growth, compassionate and peaceful conflict resolution. Please share your concerns with Omnisara as soon as possible.
Registration and Payment
Payment is due at the time of registration using a credit or debit card, or PayPal funds.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations must be made by email and will receive refunds based on the following schedule:
– 7 or more days in advance will be refunded 100%, minus a $25 processing fee
– less than 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund
– no refunds will be issued after an event begins
- Omnisara reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event