Discover your way of being healthy.
In 2014, “staying fit and healthy” was the 5th most common New Year’s resolution – unfortunately, only 8% of people were successful at achieving their resolutions. This year, try something new.
Our Health and Well-Being in 2015 workshop will help you identify and clarify the key foundations for expressing your good health and teach you how to uncover the attitudes, outlooks, and practices for successfully integrating healthy physical and spiritual changes into your life. The combined expertise of Dr. Robinson and Rev. Hudson provides a truly unique perspective on integrating mind, body, and spirit for cultivating compassionate self-care.
This workshop will help you develop an approach to health that fits you and you alone, an approach that is as unique as you are, drawn from the best of ancient traditions and modern science.
Session #1 – Introduction Our Philosophy for Overcoming the Challenges of Making Meaningful Change
Session #2 – Mindfulness & Gratitude Living in the Present Moment
Session #3 – Healthy Nutrition The Cure for the Common Fad Diet
Session #4 – Move Your Body Discover the Movement that Works Best for You
Session #5 – Restorative Sleep Discover the Real Sacrifices You Make by Shortchanging Your Sleep
Session #6 – Moving Forward How to Continue Compassionately Building on Your Health and Well-Being
Space is limited. Register to reserve your space today!
|Dates:||January – June 2015|
Sessions held on the second Monday of each month
Detailed calendar below.
|Times:||Afternoon Sessions, 1:00 – 3:00 pm|
– or –
Evening Sessions, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
|Location:||Omnisara Labyrinth & Gardens|
Presentation & Discussion of the Session’s Topic
|Price:||$600 -or- Six Installments of $115|
|Facilitators:||Todd Robinson, N.D.|
Rev. Leah Hudson
Todd focuses on the use of complementary and integrative natural medicine for achieving optimal health.
Rev. Hudson provides a sacred space for you to experience your wholeness and your own unique expression of Divine grace.
All fields required.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Class Time & Dates
Afternoon Sessions: 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Evening Sessions: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- January 12
- February 9
- March 9
- April 13
- May 11
- June 8
Any updates will be communicated to class participants via private blog post and directly through email.
Omnisara provides a sacred space where all are welcome to grow personally and in community. We honor and celebrate diversity as well as the sacred elements that are common to all great spiritual traditions, religions, and belief systems by practicing a high level of compassion, respect, and personal integrity.
By participating in an Omnisara event or workshop, you are consciously agreeing to the following terms:
- Confidentiality. Aware of the harm that is caused by a lack of trust, you agree to hold yourself to the highest level of accountability by taking to heart the ethics of privacy and discretion. You agree to hold in the strictest confidence all things shared within the safety of the group.
- Communication. Aware of the suffering that is caused by careless speech, you agree to practice compassionate, honest communication that extends to others the care and respect that you wish to receive when you are exploring a personal challenge within the group.
- Content. Aware of the detriment that is caused by sharing content and materials with others who are not participating in an Omnisara event, you agree to hold all Omnisara content and materials solely for your own personal growth and development. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, or share Omnisara content and materials without prior written permission.
- Solicitation. Aware of the discomfort that is caused by solicitation and promotion for personal gain, you agree to participate in an Omnisara event to deepen your own development and community building. While we encourage an authentic exchange of resources and ideas, Omnisara will not allow self-promotion or advertising during events or workshops.
- Privacy. Aware of the damage that is caused by the unauthorized use of personal information, you agree to abstain from repurposing any information about other Omnisara participants for your personal or professional use without their express permission. Contact information for all Omnisara events is private, and will not be disseminated to nonparticipants or outside information outlets for products and/or services.
- Complaints. Aware of the pain that is caused by conflict, if you see any of these guidelines have been broken, you agree to advise us so that we may help transform a problematic situation into an opportunity for growth, compassionate and peaceful conflict resolution. Please share your concerns with Omnisara as soon as possible.
Registration and Payment
Payment is due at the time of registration using a credit or debit card, or PayPal funds.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations must be made by email and will receive refunds based on the following schedule:
– 7 or more days in advance will be refunded 100%, minus a $25 processing fee
– less than 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund
– no refunds will be issued after an event begins
- Omnisara reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event